Thanksgiving in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!
Join LHPYC Travel Committee in Cabo San Lucas anytime between Friday, November 17th, to Sunday, November 26th!
You get to choose which dates work best for you!
Bring your friends and family to Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa for a Thanksgiving break with unparalleled adventure opportunities, delectable cuisine, and memories to last generations!
BOOK YOUR ROOM NOW!
LHPYC will manage the rooming list for this trip, although guests will be responsible for paying for their room reservations.
Once you have taken the chance to review the room categories and rates offered through our group room block, please proceed with the steps below. It is imperative to complete the two steps below to secure your room reservation, which should be completed in the listed order.
To make secure your reservation:
1) Obtain your credit card token number using the 1st button.
2) *Complete the LHPYC room reservation form using the 2nd button.
* To complete the LHPYC room reservation form, you must first obtain a credit card token via the 1st button.
CHECK OUT THE RESORT!
Located in the luxurious and private gated community of Cabo Del Sol with two world-class championship golf courses (one to which you will have exclusive access), this resort is a destination in and of itself with the activities and amenities offered.
- Swimmable beach with snorkel equipment provided! (For those of you who know Cabo, having a swimmable beach is a big deal. Only a handful of beaches in Cabo are accessible and safe!)
- The resort's SommaWine Spa will be brand new for our arrival as they complete renovations this summer. The SommaWine Spa is a one-of-a-kind experience using the healing benefits of wine in their treatments!
- Five swimming pools (one of which is adult-only)!
- For those of you with kiddos will appreciate the kids club and array of activities to keep them busy...YAY! The kids club is even included in our stay at no additional cost!
- Expect to be on a culinary tour during your stay where you can savor in any of the nine different restaurants (six of which offer dinner) across the property, including the best in Mexican, Asian, Argentinian, Italian, and international cuisine.
LHPYC Cabo Itinerary
Monday, November 20th - Friday, November 24th
Monday, November 20th
Welcome Dinner & Tequila Tasting
Join LHPYC at the Whales Terrace 5:15PM to 8:15PM for a sunset dinner and tequila tasting.
Wednesday, November 22nd
Become part of a traditional ritual of the old wine-making process by stepping onto grapes to make an extract rich in phenols from the grape skin. This adventure continues with a Reflexology Massage followed by a pairing Wine Tasting of 3 of the best award-winning wines, carefully selected by our Sommelier. An haute Signature Menu with Mexican influences from the Pacific Rim, with the main course prepared by your own chef. It is truly an indescribable “experience,” especially under the panoramic sky of stars where the desert meets the ocean in a place called Los Cabos…This incredible evening will end with a lasting experience….
Cost: $350 Per Couple
Thursday, November 23rd
Join your fellow LHPYC members, friends, and family from 4PM to 7PM for a traditional American Thanksgiving Feast!
Thursday, November 23rd
Art Walk in San Jose Del Cabo
The Art Walk is one of the highlights of any San José del Cabo visit. Our group will depart at 7pm after dinner to sip wine, sample cheese, wander the area's beautiful cobblestone streets, and interact with some of the top artists and gallery owners in Baja California Sur. Of course, most paintings, sculptures, and the like are for sale to those with a discerning eye or an interest in regional art, but it should be noted that this event can also be enjoyed at no cost whatsoever. The pleasures of Art Walk extend beyond the boundaries of the Gallery District. The historic church is close by, as is Plaza Mijares, the town square, and City Hall, with its historic clock tower and colorful interior murals that trace the history of México.
Our itinerary is still being finalized. Please check back for updates soon.